Background

Friday, September 18, 2020

Monthly Image

 I am in a group of wonderful ladies on Splitcoaststampers where we share images each month.  I love this group because I never know what is going to be our stamp of the month.  This is the card I made for this month.



Kathi was our hostess this month and she chose Autum Blessings by Wplus9Designs.  I love this image because I love any excuse to pull out my copic markers and have a fun time coloring.  I especially love coloring the different colors in the fall leaves.  


The Bountiful die and Blessing stamp are from a Papertrey Ink set.

Thanks Kathi for such a great challenge this month.

2 comments:

Barb said...

WOW--your fussy cut this great image? Nice Job! I love the sentiment you picked too. Great Colors!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is soooo pretty!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...