Background

Monday, September 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

Happy Labor Day.  It is a warm one here in Kansas but looking further in the week we have nice cooling weather in our future.

My card today is for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Our hostess this month is Dawn and she chose John 15:1-8 as her scripture for this month.  "As it is the fall and a time of harvest, consider the fruits you have grown this year through your thoughts, words and actions".  Dawn challenged us to show case fruit on our cards.

For my card I used the applies as my fruit.  I just love apples in the fall time.  Whether it be apple pie, caramel apples, apple cider, I love it all.  These images are from Your Next Stamp "Autumn Harvest" stamp set.  I stamped the images off and colored them with my copic markers.  The background was done using distress oxides (Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed lemonade) and water. 

Thanks for much for this great challenge Dawn.  Always fun.





2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is sooo cute! Love the images you've used. Fun card!

Barb said...

What a sweet image--cute colors!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...