Today I have a card I made for our "Challenge Your Stash" group on Splitcoaststampers. It is always so much fun to see what the hostess comes up with. I was lucky enough to be the hostess this month and I chose "Leaves" as my challenge.
I love playing with alcohol inks and developing a fun piece of paper. I thought this made a beautiful background to my Lawn Fawn leaf die cuts. I just used colors that reminded me of fall. I am seeing alot more leaves falling in our area. Not sure if it is because it is so dry or maybe cooler temperatures. I just hope they don't all fall to the ground before we can see some beautiful trees.Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Tracie, your fall leaves look awesome on this beautiful card!
ReplyDelete