Background

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Project Bin

Since Easter is quickly approaching, I decided to make an Easter card for a dear friend of mine using the "Spring Zen" stamp set from The Project Bin.
I started by sponging a bit in the center of the card with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide.  I then used a sun ray stencil with sponging with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide.  I colored the cross with my copic markers.  I just love how the sun rays highlight the beautiful colors in the cross.

Remember that is you order over $60 at The Project Bin you will receive Spencer's Set free which is a $10 value.  What a deal.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is beautiful. I love it Jenny

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous card!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...