Background

Monday, April 15, 2019

Dueling Darlings

Today I actually have 2 posts.  This one is for our group on Splitcoaststampers called the Dueling Darlings.  This month Terry S. and LJ were our hostesses. They decided on an Outer Space theme.
This image is from My Favorite Things called Space Explorer.  I colored the images with my copic markers and then placed them on the paper.  The cute little explorer has a Hampton art action wobble so he is wobbly.  I also cut a circle out and used a circle embossing folder for the moon.

I had so much fun with this adorable stamp set.  Thanks to Terry for a great challenge.

11 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a fabulous, fabulous card. I love the colours you used. They really pop. Great job with the kit!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Okay, you friggin' created a planet! What a great idea. It turned out really good. Super cute card.

Donna said...

Tracie, I love the way you included so many of the elements in your card design. So colorful and fun. Great job!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is out of this world adorable!

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little
bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Barb said...

This card just makes me smile--I love the design and all of the bright colors!

pinky said...

Tracie this is so stinkin' cute!! Just love it!

Carol W said...

Tracie this card is adorable! Your coloring is amazing. Love how you used the kit.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowza, what a cute, cute card. You used the kits to perfection. Nice bright colours. This card rocks!

Terry Ladwig said...

This card is absolutely adorable Tracie!

HeatherB said...

You layer perfectly, Tracie! Love this.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...