Background

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Project Bin

 ribbon-large


I am continuing with my support of Autism Awareness this week since April is Autism Awareness month.      

For my card this week for The Project Bin  I am using Spencer's Stamp Set and the Heart Die from In My Heart Stamp Set.
I stamped the heart all over a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock.  I also colored a separate heart and colored it using my copic markers.  I then used the Heart Die to cut the heart out.  I pop dotted it over one of the hearts on the card base.  I used vintage photo distress ink to go around the edges of the card base and the sentiment and heart.  

Remember that The Project Bin is offering a special this month for the stamp set "Spencer's Set".  You can purchase the stamp set for $5 or it is free with a $60 order.  


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is awesome! I love the design and how you only colored one of the hearts to fit the quote! Powerful!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...