Background

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge

I have to say that Newton's Nook is one of my favorite stamp companies because of their adorable stamps.  You get such a great image every time you use these quality stamps.  I am also excited because our local scrapbooking store (Vintage in KC) now carries them.  Lucky me.

For the Inky Paws Challenge this week they are using a sketch challenge.
For my card I used the stamp set Garden Mice which is one of my latest finds.
One of my favorite die sets from Newton's Nook is the Frames and Flags Die set and I use it a lot for my cards.  I colored the image with my colored pencils and added a stenciled cloud background on the flag and added the pennant and sun at the top.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure and check back tomorrow because I will actually have 2 posts.

3 comments:

Bobbi Lemanski said...

That little mouse is so cute. Darling card. Thanks for participating in the Inky Paws Challenge, too!

Indy's Designs said...

I, too, LOVE these dies! Your little mouse is so darling in this little scene you created! So glad you shared your talents with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

sue t. said...

Love the mix of papers. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...