Background

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Newtons Nook Inky Paws Challenge #120

Since I have plenty of time at home, I am going to some of my favorite stamp sets and making a few cards.  I noticed that the Inky Paws Challenge #120 is a sketch challenge which I always love.
I decided to start with my all time favorite Newtons Nook stamp set which is called Woodland Spring.  The images on this stamp set are all just adorable.


For my card I stamped off the deer image and colored it with my copic markers.  I then used the matching die to cut the image out.  The designer paper is from Doodlebug Design called Hello Spring.  I used a circle punch on the sentiment and added a few flowers on the card.




3 comments:

Barb said...

Sweet Card--great colors!

Indy's Designs said...

This is just so cute with the pastel colors and the sweet deer! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

beckynoelle said...

This is so bright and pretty! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...