Background

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash Group

Today is reveal day for our "Challenge Your Stash Group" on Splitcoaststampers.  Barbara was our hostess this month and her challenge was that March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb.  Well I really didn't have any lion images so I went with this adorable easter card that does have a lamb in it.
I started my card by stamping the images on Neenah Class Crest Solar White paper.  The images are from the Doodlebug Hoppy Easter stamp set.  I colored the images with my copic markers and cut them out with my Brother Scan n Cut which is getting to be my favorite tool these days.  I used the MFT cloud stencil and tumbled glass distress ink.  I then used Your Next Stamp grass die and highlighter the edges with a darker green ink.  The could is a stiched cloud die from Memory Box and the Stitched Sun is from Lil inker. 

What a pretty spring card this made.  Thanks Barbara for a great challenge.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so sweet! Adorable!!!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable Easter card, Tracie! This was great one for the CYS challenge!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, your card is just absolutely delightful! i love the whimsical look of it and your perfect coloring! And, of course, anything with critters - I am always squealing! Perfect card!

Margaret said...

This is so cute. I always love scene cards. Well put together

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...