Background

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith

Since today is the 7th of the month, it is time to post my card for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Sue was the hostess this month and she chose Proverbs 3:5-6 for our scripture this month.  "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight"

Our challenge was to make a card that illustrates a time we trusted in the Lord or a path you walked in faith.

Many people who know me are aware that I like to move every couple of years.  Well in each move I have had to trust in the Lord to help us make the right decision with our move.  It is usually a stressful time with wondering if you have done the right thing.  Well if you put your trust in the Lord, things always have a way of working out.

So for my card for the challenge I made a Happy New Home card.  I'm sure I will be able to use it at some time.  The house and trees are a Two Paper Divas Stamp that I colored with my copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  The center die is from Waffle Flower called Stitched Flower Center Inverted.  I also used the Memory Box Swirly Cloud die and a small heart punch for the red heart.  I used Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide to color the center of the card.

Thanks to Sue for a great challenge.

2 comments:

Jenny Wyman said...

I love this card. you are such a talented designer. Glad you are my friend!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love the sun! And what a fabulous card!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...