Background

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Challenge Your Stash

Since today is the 28th, it means time for me to go through my stash and create something for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  Lola was our hostess this month and she asked that we use an elephant or a flamingo in our creation.

I chose to use a flamingo because I just love the colors of these beautiful birds.  We sure done see these in Kansas cut they are still popular.
This is actually an Art Play Paintable by Adornit called Let's Be Friends.  You get 12 adorable images and I chose to color up this one with my zig clean color watercolor markers.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness.... your coloring of the gorgeous flamingo image is outstanding, Tracie... and your card is beautiful!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...