Background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Today's challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is "Pearls and Banners".  You are to use Pearls somewhere on your project and the twist is to use a banner somewhere.


I decided to use one of my favorite digitals from Dearie Dolls.  It is called "Bunny Girl with Easter Basket".  Be sure and visit Dearie Dolls because all of her images are free and they are just so darn adorable.  I used my copics to color this sweet little image. 

So I have one Easter Card done and a few more to do.

2 comments:

Melina said...

This is so cute. I love your banners! :)

Imke said...

Great take with the banner and cute image. I´v never made a card with a banner. I have to try it !

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...