Today's challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is "Pearls and Banners". You are to use Pearls somewhere on your project and the twist is to use a banner somewhere.
I decided to use one of my favorite digitals from Dearie Dolls. It is called "Bunny Girl with Easter Basket". Be sure and visit Dearie Dolls because all of her images are free and they are just so darn adorable. I used my copics to color this sweet little image.
So I have one Easter Card done and a few more to do.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...


This is so cute. I love your banners! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat take with the banner and cute image. I´v never made a card with a banner. I have to try it !
ReplyDelete