Background
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Pamper Yourself Jar
Happy Birthday to my friend and co-worker Debbie. She always gives me homemade goodies for my birthday so I decided to make her a "Pamper Yourself" Jar. I filled the jar with aloe socks, candle, lip balm, mints, hand lotion, hand scrub, fresh bar soap, eye gels and of course chocolate. I cut 2 pieces of cardstock 2" x 12" and pieced together to go around the jar. I them used the SU Apothecay Art Stamp and colored the flowers with my copics. I topped off the jar with some different floral die cuts that I had. Thought it would be fun to layer.
So Happy Birthday to Debbie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...


It is an awesome gift. Beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteAs ONE DIVA TO ANOTHER.....great jar and FUN gift!!
ReplyDelete