I made this card for my friend Debbie for her birthday on St. Patty's day. I decided I had to have green on her card in honor of St. Patricks Day. I used the stamp set Lovely Layers by Papertrey Ink. I really like this stamp set but I think I learned a valuable lesson in washing my stamps. I usually take them to the bathroom sink and just wash them off with soap and water. Well I did it with this stamp set and sad to say the center stamp set is now on its way through our water system because down the pipes it went.
So Happy Birthday to Debbie. I hope it is a good one.
Background
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...

Beautiful card Tracie. Love the layers on the flower and leaves.
ReplyDeleteTracie, this is awesome ! I also like this set, it´s so versatile. Sorry that one part is lost ;-)Very pretty card.
ReplyDelete