Today is my dad's birthday so I made this card for him. I had seen something similar to this on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for this card. He used to love to hunt so of course I had to put a deer on the card somewhere.
Sorry about the blurry picture but it is in the mail and I can't re-take the picture.
Happy birthday Dad!
Background
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...

I love this layout. Awesome card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful masculine card, Tracie. I´m sure your Dad will like it too. The layout is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteTracie, LOVE this card! Great layout, beautiful colors. Always looking for ideas for masculine cards and this one is a winner!!
ReplyDelete