Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #113


I am just loving the fall weather and it has inspired me to do the challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I received this wonderful package in the mail from my Secret Sister in a swap I am in on SCS. She sent me the stamped image (so can't tell you the name of it), the beautiful green ribbon and the designer paper that is Autumn Abundance from Paper Trey Ink. I used the basket weave embossing folder for the gold background and a leaf embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the orange background.

I was able to use some of the techniques that I learned from Suzanne Dean's copics class. I feel like I am in grade school again with my crayons. I always loved that and must be why I love to play with the copic markers.

Thanks to Tuesday Morning Sketches for giving me some inspiration.

10 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous. I like the earthy colors and you used my favorite SU Embossing folder. Since i have it - i love it. Beautiful card !!

Unknown said...

Tracie...I love it!! Your coloring looks GREAT!! Practice does make perfect. Love the embossed paper and all the nice touches you've added.
Hugs..Debra

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful, love the embossed background and all the pretty fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous fall colors. Love the embossed panel and the great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at TMS this week.

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Hi Tracie, what a gorgeous card! Love the colouring! You can email me at kzaban@rogers.com. Talk to you soon!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Tracie -- your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges and hope to see you again next week!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! I love all the textures. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donelda said...

Wow Tracie, you made good use of your SS supplies!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Tracie! Love the fall colors and the pumpkin image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, this is beautiful! You did a fabulous job coloring..I'm still practicing...lol!! Beautiful papers etc.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...