Background

Saturday, October 29, 2011

CKC Convention Basic Grey Class

This was one of the first classes I took at the CKC Convention. It was the latest and best from Basic Grey. I got some wonderful free products but as you can see by this mess - I got nothing made. You were to make 2 scrapbook pages in class and since I don't really do scrapbooks, I cut and played with the paper during class. I hope to get some inspiration and finish a couple cards using these products.

Tomorrow check back and you will see my favorite class and 4 cards that I actually completed.

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I can't wait to see what you made! Be back tomorrow afternoon.

Imke said...

Tracie, i also doing no scrapbooking but i´m sure you made some great cards with all this lovely paper.

Donelda said...

hehehe, it looks like one of my scrap piles ... but you can make a bunch of great things with all this yumminess! Can't wiat to see it!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...