Background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Card Class


These 4 cards we made in the Heartfelt Creations Classic card class. It was a fast paced class and I had to do a little fine tuning at home but love the look of these cards. You use their die cut and stamps which is why it was my favorite booth at CKC.

I ended up buying this window and stamp set because I thought it would make gorgeous Christmas cards. I sure hope I get some done.

My sister bought the dies to cut out the scrolls and I bought the flowers so we should be able to make some next cards.
You must check out Heartfelt Creations website and see all the wonderful sets of dies and flowers that they have.

No comments:

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...