Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Challenge Your Stash

 Yesterday was our day to post our Challenge Your Stash projects but since I had a post for PIP Challenges yesterday, I thought I would save it for today.

Jeanette was our hostess this month and her challenge for us was to make a spring card.  I sure am enjoying seeing all the flowers pop up here in Kansas.  Just noticing the magnolias, daffodils and forsythias are blooming here.  I know tulips are right around the corner.

I decided to do a mini slimline card for the challenge.  The pink scallop border I used the Taylored Expressions Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets.  The inside white is cut from the Taylored Expressions Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets.  On this white piece I used the small MFT cloud die and Broken China Distress oxide for my ink.  The grass at the bottom is a TE grass die.  The image I used is from Newtons Nook Spring Pile Up.  The sentiment is from Newtons Nook Woodland Spring.

Such a fun image to color.  This sure reminds me of spring.  A big shout out to Jeanette for a great challenge this month for us.




5 comments:

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image and great coloring and card design. Sure does make me happy for spring to come.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Sweet critters beautifully colored and layered! Perfect for the mini slimline!

Barb said...

Cute--So Cute. I love that image and the background is so pretty. Great Spring Card Tracie!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your springtime card is adorable! Love the image you used... and that sky!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card! I love the scallop edging and the stacked critters. So cute. Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...