Background

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Dueling Darlings 2

 Barb and Lorraine were in charge or our challenge this month and what a fun one it is.  They decided to come up with Team Coffee and Team Tea as our group challenges.  Lorraine was in charge of our group and decided we are Team Tea.

I love myself a cup of tea so this was a fun challenge for me.  


The image of the mug and heart is from Hampton Arts. The lemons are from Hero Arts.  The mug was stamped with CTMH New England Ivy Ink.  I colored the lemons with my copic markers.  The Designer paper is from Papertrey Ink.  Lorraine also sent us a Lipton tea bag so we could enjoy a cup of tea while we make the card. I decided to use the actual Lipton tag on my card.  I colored the small coffee mug with my copic markers.

What a fun theme and I loved the challenge this month.  I always love starting my day with a cup of coffee but in the evening I love a good cup of tea so it is hard for me to decide which I prefer.  Both are good.

Check out what some of the other members did with the challenge this month.

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette 

Kelly

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie - That's Me

6 comments:

Barb said...

Cute Card Tracie! I love all of the sweet details that you put into this pretty card. I too enjoy my latte and coffee in the morning but tea in the evening!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! I love that you used the tag from the tea bag on your card... and what a beautiful card it is!

Lorraine said...

Love your card! You used so much from the kit and your card is so creative!

Carol W said...

Oh Tracie what a wonderful card. I love how you used so much of your kit. Looks like it was a fun kit to play with. Your card is adorable and so bright and fun. You did an outstanding job on your card.

Darlene LeTavec said...

Tracie, what an awesome layout!! Your creative flair always impresses me. That pop of red on the heart is perfect. Using the tea bag's string is super cute!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

So prettea! Love the Lipton tag!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...