Background

Monday, March 14, 2022

PIP Challenge #2203

 I am really excited to share my card with you today for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2203.  Our sponsor this week is Polkadoodles.   Whenever I feel the urge to color, I go through the images at Polkadoodles because they are so adorable and fun to color.

For my card today I am using the digital stamp "Fluffy Friends".  

I printed off the image and colored it with my copic markers.  I know this might be considered an Easter image but I thought it would make a nice card for a friends birthday.  I selected my papers first from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden line and added a few layers for my card.  I found this IO sentiment that would make it a birthday card or just thinking of you card.

I hope you check out Polkadoodles digital images because they are all so much fun and adorable.  I know you will become a fan like me once you check out their site.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - Choose your favorite color combination which would be the peach & teal colors.
Cupcake Inspirations - Pet theme which reminds me of our pet rabbits when we were kids.
Digi Choosday Challenge - Spring Animals


7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh such cuteness. Tracie, this card is absolutely adorable!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE that image and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

Nora
CIC DT Member

Lynda said...

What an amazing colour combination - and great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful design and love that sweet image. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!! Kanan - DT

Sweta Changela said...

Sweet card !!

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Sweta
CIC DT

Maz said...

How adorable - I love this image :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Cazro said...

Adorable, loving the design, the colour combo and the image. Thank you for joining in our challenge ast Alphabet Challenges. We appreciate you taking the time to join us with your beautiful project. We look forward to seeing you visit us again. Caz. DT.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...