Background

Monday, February 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies February Card

 Well the 15th of the month means it is time for our Classy card Ladies.  So this will be the first of two posts today because I also have a card for our design team on Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  

I absolutely loved the them that Suzy and Debby came up with this month.  They chose the theme "Cactus".  We sure don't see many cactus here in Kansas but I do admire them.

The card image I used for my card today is called "Cactus Mailbox" by Impression Obsession.  The papers are from Paper Studios and go perfectly with the image.



The embellishments I used were:

Floral Garden Grosgrain Ribbon, Twine, Paper Studio Flowers, Crafters square sequins, eyelet outlet green enamel dots and Jot paper clip.  The sentiment was from Papertrey Ink called "Birthday Basics".

Be sure and check out the Diamonds and Pearls creations below by clicking on their names.  It is always fun to see what the other gals come up with each month.


Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Tracie (You are Here)

Thanks to Debby and Suzy for a great challenge this month. 



5 comments:

Barb said...

Tracie--this is so pretty. I really like how you used so many of the fun embellishments. Great Card!

Darlene LeTavec said...

So so pretty! Love how you used pastels and then highlighted with the dramatic color of the sun. Super pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love your beautiful coloring and great use of embellishments! Beautifully done!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is a beautiful image and you've colored it so perfectly! Love the oval die framing it all so perfectly!!

Suzy Sprague said...

Fantastic card! I love the oval die that puts the image the center of attention. Great use of the kit!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...