Background

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash Group over on Splitcoaststampers.  It is always so fun to see what our hostess can come up with where we pull out something from our stash and make a fun card with it.

Today's hostess is Danielle and she challenged us to make a fun fold card and include the color red.  Well the first card I made was very pretty but didn't realize there was a 2nd part to the challenge and I had not included any red on the card.

So I ended up with this card which has a fun fold flap.  



When you open the card there is a sentiment inside.



The papers are from Simple Stories Apron Strings.  The flowers are all from a MFT Die set called Stitched Blooms.  The Happy Birthday and sentiment inside the card are from PTI.  I used the Stampin Up nesting die for the flap.

Thanks to Danielle for a great challenge this month.




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty card - this fancy fold looks awesome!

Barb said...

Sweet Card--love the fold by using the SU dies!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...