Background

Monday, February 8, 2021

Newtons Nook Inky Paws Challenge

 I recently purchased some new stamps from Newton's Nook Designs and I must say the stamp set "Heartfelt Love" is one of my favorites from their new release.  Maybe because I love chocolates or maybe I just love to color. This stamp set also has a matching die set called Heart Frames Die Set.

I decided to used the sketch over at the Inky Paws Challenge for my card today.  

This was such a fun sketch to use.  You can see my card below that I made using this sketch.
You can see that I loved using the pink and brown copic markers to make this card.  Thanks to Newton's Nook for such a great new release this month.  I am always a fan of anything heart shaped.






6 comments:

Barb said...

This is such a pretty card--love the image!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet Valentine card, Tracie!

Amy said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors you used. All of the little hearts look like yummy chocolates! The plaid paper you chose works perfectly! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

I love pink and browns together! The gingham background works fabulously with the new Heartfelt Love stamp set! Love seeing your wonderful work at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Imke said...

Lovely Card, Tracie. The pink/brown color fits great together and i like the die cut heart with all the stamped images inside.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Tracie, what a wonderful card. Great layout and color scheme.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...