Background

Monday, March 2, 2020

PIP Challenge #2009

Welcome to Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2009.  I am so excited because it is actually warming up here in Kansas and I am getting the feeling of spring.

This week PIP is offering a $5 gift certificate to the winner of this challenge to Mo's Digital Pencil.  I decided to check out Mo's Digital Pencil and found some adorable images.  I decided since I feel spring is right around the corner I would use one of their digital images.  The image I chose to use is called April.
I printed the image off on my computer and then colored it with my copic markers.  I tried to match up the colors in the papers from Garden Party by Pebbles and then went to coloring this adorable image.  I then use a Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Eyelet Oval die to cut out the image.  The sentiment is from Circle of Spring by Stampin Up.  

I just love these spring colors in the paper.  I hope to join us over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies for this fun challenge.  Remember Anything Goes for this challenge.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable!

Davi said...

SO very pretty, love the colors and great coloring! Such a sweet little image too!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...