Background

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Project Bin

I recently attended a fun crop with several of my friends.  We were able to learn a new technique using paper napkins and cling wrap.

For my 2 cards today I wanted to highlight The Project Bin sentiment stamps.

For both cards I used a leaf embossing folder with green cardstock.  The bird image is actually from a napkin I used.  The first card sentiment is from the stamp set Wise Women and the second sentiment is from #bff

I will be posting a couple more cards I made using this napkin technique on March 18 where I will actually do a tutorial on the technique.  I love finding new techniques where I am able to do something different and such a fun way to highlight The Project Bin stamps.

Be sure a check back.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! You used napkins... impressive! These cards are gorgeous, Tracie!

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so beautiful, Tracie!! I love your birds and flowers with these fabulous The Project Bin sentiments!!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards thanks for sharing!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...