Background

Sunday, January 5, 2020

A year In Review

Happy 2020!  I hope everyone is getting a good start to 2020.  We are having wonderful weather in Kansas so I am loving it.

2019 was a hard year for me since I lost my mother in January 2019.  There is no one that can replace a mother.  I did a special dedication to my mom on February 7.  You can see it HERE if you missed it.


I decided to go back through all my posts for 2019 and see what the most viewed card was. I am going to list the top 5 cards for 2019.

The most viewed card was on February 13 with this adorable valentine card.  I used 2 stamp sets from The Project bin which were In My Heart and Really Hungry.
The second most viewed card was on June 23 with this adorable Newtons Nook card.  If you know me, you know I am a huge fan of Newton's Nook cards.
Coming in third was this adorable treat bag I made for Valentines Day for The Project Bin design team on January 23 using the Really Hungry Stamp Set.
Coming in fourth place was another card I made for The Project Bin on February 27.  For this card I used the stamp set The Gratest.
And coming in 5th place is another card I made using Newton's Nook stamps on April 14.

So it has been a fun year on my little blog.  I always start out the year saying I will post more of my creations.  That goes as well as my weight loss program I start on January 1 and fail on January 2.  This year I just hope to have healthier eating habits.

I received a Selphy for Christmas so I hope to post more and take more pictures. 

Thanks for stopping by. and going down memory lane with me.





8 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome Review of your year--great cards Tracie!

CardsbyJo said...

Tracie, I love you card making style. You always but so much thought and detail into them. Love these that you reviewed!

~Jody

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I like your idea of seeing which cards got the most attention on your blog. Creative. And WOW! What lovely cards.

I especially like the picture of you and your Mom, too! (((HUGS)))

MiamiKel said...

Great post! I do know you love your Newton's Nook!

Imke said...

I love every single card - they are lovely. Also the memory of your mother - very touching. I'm looking forward to a creative new year 2020 with you.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Vannessa Osbourn said...

All beautiful cards and enjoyed reading your dedication to your Mom again. Can't believe it's been a year already! Hugs to you my friend and enjoy a creative 2020!

terry serman said...

All of your cards are beautiful! I love the teddy bear card for your Mom. Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your cards as so wonderful. I love the idea of seeing your cards woth the most comments. And, I love your tribute to your mother- mone died just a short few weeks before yours, and I know the anniversary is hard!
Looking forward to a GREAT 2020!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...