Background

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Splitcoaststampers Review of 2019

Well as promised I decided to do a review of my cards I made for Splitcoaststampers in 2019.  I am a real fan of this community and have met alot of wonderful friends through this site.

In 2019 I uploaded 118 project to my gallery on Splitcoaststampers.  Some were for different challenges, some were from my design team work and occasionally just a fun card here and there.  You can see my entire gallery HERE

Here are the top 5 most viewed projects for 2019.

#1 "Friendships"  with 559 views
I was also very honored that 3 of my cards were selected as favorites of the year.

So thanks for joining me on my Splitcoaststampers review.  It was so much fun to look back at some of the fun cards I made.  If you aren't a member of Splitcoaststampers, please join us.  Such a fun community.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! These beauties were understandably viewed again and again ... and some faved for the year. They are truly awesome! You are so talented, Tracie!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

I knew you had to be making more cards than what you've been posting on your blog! I so enjoyed going back in your SCS gallery and seeing your fabulous works of art! Even pinned a few for inspiration! Thanks for sharing the link to your gallery! Have a productive and creative 2020 Tracie, I hope to see you sometime!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I really love this post too! Your cards always stand out to me in the gallery! COngrats on having 4 cards mentioned in favorites of the year!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...