Background

Monday, January 20, 2020

PIP Challenge #2003

Today is Challenge #2003 over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  This week we are lucky enough to have Lawn Fawn as our sponsor.  I am a big fan of their adorable stamp sets.   For my card today I was thinking Easter so I made a card using the stamp set "Eggstra Amazing Easter".
I just colored my images with copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  I used a cloud die for the top and a grass die for the bottom.  I just love this adorable set with the adorable chicks and bunnies.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure and check out some of the other creations on Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is an adorable Easter card - I love the clouds in the sky!

Anonymous said...

this one is really cute! Jen

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...