Background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tea Bag Holder



I made 6 of these tea bag holders. I started with a 9 3/4 inch x 3 3/4 inch piece of cardstock. I scored the card at 3 1/4 and 6 1/2 inches. I cut a diagonal line on one end of the card stock. For the front I cut a piece of dark cardstock 2 1/2 inches x 3 inches. The green piece of designed paper is 2 1/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches. I used Stampin Up small stamp corner punch on each corner. The tea pot is a Papertrey Ink stamp and Die cut. These make wonderful little girls. I made 6 for a SCS swap but kept going because they are so fun to make.

Projects completed for 2011 - 90 of 365

1 comment:

Imke said...

Tracie, great idea and beautiuful tea holders. I like the colors.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...