Background

Monday, March 21, 2011

March Stamp Camp Part 2



I love this sweet card. The stamped image was "Sweet Summer" from Stampin Up. I just love this little set.

This card was made with the bird punch from Stampin Up. Love the colors on this one.

This was Bliss Stampin Up set which I thought turned out really cute also. The center is clear film and the Kindness was stamped on the inside of the card. You can't tell but the butterly at the top was actually cut out and placed on the top.

I love this card also. Loved the color combination. Simple but looks elegant. Thought it would make a perfect sympathy card.

Well check back tomorrow because I have actually started my Easter cards and I will post one of my new cards.

Projects completed for 2011 - 101 of 365 - Yippee - I am a third of the way there

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

All are cute cards but I really love the blue with the butterflies. Great cards.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...