Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Stamp Camp

These are 4 of the 8 cards that we made at stamp camp. I truly loved each and every one of these cards. The pictures don't do these justice. What fun we had and then on to shop at 2 of the local scrapbooking stores. I can home inspired. Now I just need the time to put all my ideas down on paper.

This card was embossed and then we colored it in with glitter pens. Another easter card done.

This was the most difficult card but I loved the way this card pops. You can't tell but the flower pots are cut out and they have dimension to them. Not sure I will have the heart to mail this one.

We stamped this flower and cut around the edges. The center of the flowers of the micro beads. Got my mother's day card done.
I just love this sweet bunny card. Not sure if I will use it for Easter or I think it would make a cute birthday card also.

Be sure and check back tomorrow for the other 4 cards.

Projects completed for 2011 - 97 of 365

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Great cards Tracie! I really like the awning card and bunny card, but they are all really great. TFS

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...