Background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Butterfly Embossed Card


I received some wonderful embossing folders from my SCS good friend Vickie. When I saw the one that looked like a fence to me, I had to try this one.



I stamped the flower image first along with the sun and then embossed the bottom part of the card. I then added the little birds and butterflies. I wasn't crazy about the flowers so thought I would try again. I went over the embossed part with Distressed Ink.

I might go back and try using the chalk to see if the fence would show up even more.

Projects completed for 2011 - 72 of 365

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Love this card Tracie. Beautifully done.

Imke said...

OMG Tracie, this is so beautiful ! Great idea and i like how you pop up the birds on the fence.

Vickie Y said...

Wow Tracie. Your cards are beautiful. You've inspired me to CASE your cards. :)

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...