Background

Monday, July 18, 2022

PIP Challenge #2229

 Time again for another challenge from PIP Challenges.  This week our sponsor is Polkadoodles.  They have some fantastic digital stamps.  


For my card today I am using the stamp "Butterfly Tree Fairy"

This stamp came pre-coloured so all I had to do was print it out.  I used a die to cut it out and added a few gems to the picture.  The background paper is called "Petalshimmer" from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers.  The celebrate die was an old one I had from Papertrey Ink.

This sure made for a quick card when it is already coloured.  Be sure and check out Polkadoodles because they are having a sale right now and everyone loves a sale,




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my - such a sweet image! Your card is adorable, Tracie!

Carol W said...

Oh how cute Tracie. Love this.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...