Background

Monday, July 4, 2022

PIP Challenge #2227

 Happy July 4th.  I hope you are doing something fun.  It is going to be a hot one here in Kansas so may just stay in and veg.  Time again for another challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.   This week our sponsor is SheepSki Designs. I just love their etsy shop.


For my card today I am using the stamp Fuchsias from their digital store.

I printed off the image and then colored it with my copic markers.  There is just something about pink and purple together.  I added pink and purple paper at the bottom and added a Happy Birthday sentiment.  

Be sure and check out all the full digital stamps at SheepSki Designs.

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the Fushias and beautifully coloured-one of my favourite flowers-when I was into gardening I had a really big collection and grew standards from cuttings
Carol x

Barb said...

This is such a pretty card--I love the colors you picked!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...