Background

Monday, September 13, 2021

PIP Challenge #2137

 Today's challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies  does not have a sponsor but the winner of this challenge will win a $5 Gift Certificate from Mo's Digital Pencil donated by Pam.  After cleaning out my craft room this week, I have decided that Digital stamps are the way to go.  A lot less storage issue and they have so many darling images.

I did not have time to color one of Mo's Digital Pencil darling images so I decided to use a card I made for our Monthly Image Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Patti was our hostess this month and she chose the image and sentiments from Stampin Up "Back On Your Feet".  It seems like we all know someone who is going through a rough patch and could use a card of encouragement.


I used an embossing folder for the background that looks like the turtle shell to me.  I colored the image with my copic markers and used SU circle dies to cut the image out.  I added a few gold sequins and wrapped twine around the sentiment on the bottom.

Thanks for checking out my card and I hope to see your entries over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and perfect embossed background
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I feel like that turtle some days. ;) Cute card!

Carol W said...

Tracie. This card is so dang cute. I love it.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...