Background

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash group over on Splitcoaststampers.  This is always so much fun and I look forward to see what our hostess challenges us with every month.  Jeanette is our hostess this month.  If you click on her name, it will take you to her blog which you should check out.  She always has the greatest posts.  

So Jeanette's challenge for us this month was to make something that begins with the letter S.


So for my project I used:

Sack - for base of project

Stencil - Grass at the base of my card

Sponges - to do the background with distress ink

Scarecrow - For my one of my images

Sequins - to decorate the page.

Sentiment - Hello Autumn

Salmon colored ribbon - For the bow - I know this is a stretch.  LOL!

I have been told that I am an overachiever and I guess I kind of went overboard on this challenge.  But it was so much fun.  I had originally thought that I would make a card with a scarecrow on it but then I got carried away.

The stamp set I used was Your Next Stamp "Autumn Harvest" which is one of my favorite fall stamp sets.  It is just so much fun to color.  Below is a closeup of the adorable images I used.

Thanks Jeanette for such a great challenge.


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh. my. goodness. Tracie, you may very well be an over-achiever but that's okay because you do it so beautifully! This sack is absolutely adorable!!! Perfect with all the "S" features and Sweet isn't even one of the words you mentioned! It is a sweet bag!!! And it was so Sweet of you to give me a shout out and link my blog. Thank you!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...