Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies

 Today is September 15th and that means it is time for our Classy Card Ladies Challenge.  I am lucky enough to have Barb as my partner and we love to come up with ideas for challenges.  September was our month to hostess so we decided to have as our challenge "Pumpkins" because fall is just around the corner and all my favorite coffee houses have started selling Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  

The items I used on my card are as follows:
Stamped Image Pumpkin Latte by Newtons Nook Designs
Prima Pumpkin & Spice Designer Paper
Prima Pumpkin & Spice Crystals
Memory Box Stitched Farm Pumpkin Dies
Twine
Buttons

I colored the image with my copic markers and pop dotted it on to my card.  I hope you enjoyed my card.  You can see what the rest of the Classy Card Ladies did with our challenge by clicking on their names below.

Diamonds

Barb

Carol

Kelly

LJ

Suzy - in the SCS Gallery

Pearls

Darlene

Deb - in the SCS Gallery

Shelly 

Jeanette

Tracie (You are Here)


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! Tracie, this card is stunning! Everything about it is perfect - the coloring, the layout, the placement of embellishments. WOW!!!

Suzy Sprague said...

Awesome! I love the layout, the combination of papers and color. The girl looks great popped up on the card! Coloring s spot on!

Suzy Sprague said...

Awesome! I love the layout, the combination of papers and color. The girl looks great popped up on the card! Coloring is spot on!

Carol W said...

This card is amazing Tracie. Your coloring and layout are wonderful. Great job.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Whola- this is fabulous! I love how you put all of these elements together! I loved this challenge and fun kit!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful autumnal card. Love the gorgeous layout and colour palette. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

MiamiKel said...

Wow, Tracie - you sent out the BEST kit! This is so me! I love your card and how much you got on the front! WOW! Just taking it all in from the design to your coloring to the embellies - perfection! Happy Fall!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Holy cow, Tracie! This is a stunner! Love the DP's and how you coordinated them all so well. Your coloring is perfect and the buttons and twine really add just the right touch. Thanks for such a glorious Fall kiT!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That's an awesome image! I think I've seen that woman!

I love all the beautiful buttons and fall images included on your gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Shandy Davis said...

I love every thing about this card!! All the little extras elevate it to another level! The dimensions, layers, colors all Fall feels!!Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay,Shandy,DT

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...