Background

Monday, September 28, 2020

PIP Challenge #2039

 This week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies we have another challenge.  There is no sponsor this week but Pam is generously offering a $10 gift card to Unity Stamp Company.  Who wouldn't love to win that.  They have so many neat stamp sets there.  I love her digitals also which is what I used for my card today.

For my card I used the digital image "You Owe Yourself".  I printed off the image and then cut it out with my Brother Scan n cut.  I love that machine.  It is so great to use on digital images where you do not have a matching die.  I would like to say that I never buy dies but unfortunately that is not true. 

I colored the image with my copic markers and added a few enamel dots.

I hope to see your entries over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...