Background

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Challenge Your Stash

 Today I have a card I made for our "Challenge Your Stash" group on Splitcoaststampers.  It is always so much fun to see what the hostess comes up with.  I was lucky enough to be the hostess this month and I chose "Leaves" as my challenge.  

I love playing with alcohol inks and developing a fun piece of paper.  I thought this made a beautiful background to my Lawn Fawn leaf die cuts.  I just used colors that reminded me of fall.  I am seeing alot more leaves falling in our area.  Not sure if it is because it is so dry or maybe cooler temperatures.  I just hope they don't all fall to the ground before we can see some beautiful trees.





1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your fall leaves look awesome on this beautiful card!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...