Background

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Project Bin

I have another fun card this week for The Project Bin.   As I look out my window at snow on the ground I decided I wanted to do a bright sunny card.


I found some papers I had in my stash from Mintay called Marina and thought this would be perfect using the Anchors Away stamp set.  I stamped the image on the pink paper and fussy cut it out.  I added a navy cardstock paper to highlight the sentiment.  What a fun card and easy to make.

The November special this month for The Project Bin is that if you order $75 of merchandise you will receive the Maybe Christmas stamp set for free.



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun card, indeed! Love it!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...