Background

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Crafters of Faith

My card today is for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Vickie is our hostess this month and she chose the scripture from Isaiah 64:8 "We are the clay, and you are out potter; we are all the work of your hand".  Our challenge was to create a card of project using any theme but to be sure and include some kind of non-paper embellishment.
I love this paper from Maja Designs called Denim and Girls.  So feminine and pretty.  I find myself using it a lot because I just love the colors.  The non-paper embellishments are the felt flower and square, button, twin and enamel dots.  Thanks Vickie for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so pretty - lovely color scheme and design and so many non-paper items, too.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...