Background

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends out there in blogland.  Today my card fits in perfect with being Thankful on this holiday.  I am the hostess this month for our Create from our Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  I decided my theme was to make a Thank You card.

I recently attended a card class at a friend of mine and we made this adorable Thank You card.
The card opens in the center and only half of the front piece is adhered to the base.  We stenciled the trees first and then adhered the owl piece to the left half of the card.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Barb said...

This is so cute--great image and sweet layout!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...