Background

Friday, June 28, 2019

Challenge Your Stash

My card today is for our Challenge your Stash group at Splitcoaststampers.  Maggie was our hostess this month and she challenged us to celebrate the start of summer and make a card with yellow and sunshine. 
I pulled out a stamp set from Stampin Up (Petal Palette) that I had not ever used and decided it would be perfect for this card.  I started by sponging the sunrays on the background using Fossilized Amber & Squeezed Lemonade distress oxides.  I then colored my roses with my copic markers.  I punched out a butterfly and colored them with my distress oxides.  The sentiment is from Penny Black "Sprinkles and Smiles".

Thanks Maggie for a great challenge.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous - the sun rays add so much!

Margaret said...

So beautiful Tracie. I love the sunburst effect. Thanks for playing.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...