Background

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge

My fourth and final card for the Inky Paws Challenge is to make something using my favorite Newtons Nook product.  Well I love the deer images that they had designed so I chose to use the "Deer Friend" stamp set as my favorite product.
I used several colors of distress oxides with water to make the blue background.  I used a leaf embossing folder on the piece of green cardstock.  The deer are colors with my Altenew watercolors.  Aren't these guys just adorable?

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such sweet and gorgeously colored images on this gorgeous card, Tracie!

sue t. said...

Such a deer card!! LOL!! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paw's 100th challenge!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...