Background

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Project Bin

Well here it is the day before the big 4th of July.  I just had to make a card today for my Wednesday project for The Project Bin
For my card today I used several colors of Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon, Seedless preserves, & wilted violet).  I sponged the background until I liked the color.  What a nice combination this turned out to be.  The sky line is a die I had.  I used the stamp set "Red, White & Boom".  I must confess that I this was kind of a mistake card.  I was using my misti and the bursting stamp with versa mark and white embossing powder.  I didn't realize that I had moved the stamp just a bit so my bursts overlapped.  But when the card was complete, I liked the look.  I used black embossing powder for the sentiment.

I hope everyone has a happy & safe 4th of July.  Be sure and check out the special this month for The Project Bin.  With every $80 of merchandise purchase, you will receive the Cool Ghoul stamp set and dies.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card is so pretty! Love the fireworks in the sky!

Barb said...

Outstanding Card--great choice for the holiday!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...