Background

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Crafters of Faith

I really hope to be posting more on my blog this year.  Today I am posting a card I made for a group I am in on Splitcoaststampers called Crafters of Faith.  Kelly was our hostess this month and she chose the scripture  "1 Samuel 2:2 - There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God". 

I looked through all of my stash and could not believe I didn't have one stamp with a rock on it.  And here I thought I had everything.  So I used some Stampin Up paper that I had with a very simple verse on it.  The sentiment was from "Brighter Days" by Verve.

Be sure and check back tomorrow because I have a new project for The Project Bin.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love this card as much as I did yesterday when I saw it in the gallery. It is beautiful!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...