Background

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Project Bin

The Project Bin just release a new stamp set called "Really Hungry" and I am loving it.  There are so many possibilities with this set.  I am a chocoholic and love smores so I made this card.
I stamped the smores images with coffee colored Archival ink and then colored it in with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut the images out and placed them on the front of my card.  The sentiment is also from the Really Hungry Set.

Be sure and check back next Wednesday because I have another card from this set that is just adorable.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, those S'mores look delicious and your card is very SWEET! Love it!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...