Background

Monday, September 3, 2018

PIP Challenge #1835

Happy Labor Day!  Today is time for another challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.  I was so excited this week because one of my favorite digital companies is the sponsor this month.  It is Bugaboo Stamps.
If you haven't been to their store, you must visit because their digital stamps are so cute.  Since the weather is getting a little cooler here in Kansas, I decided to go with a fall theme.
I am a real lover of foxes.  Whether it be a stamp or a die.  They are just so cute.  The name of this stamp is Fall Autumn Fox.  I printed the image off and colored it with my copic markers.  I then added some leaves and twine to give it a fall look.

Thanks for stopping by and remember "Anything Goes" over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sweet image beautifully colored. Awesome card, Tracie!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...