Background

Friday, September 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith September Card

Today is reveal day for our Crafters of Faith group in Splitcoaststampers.  Our hostess this month is Susan and she chose for her challenge scripture from Psalm 73:26 - My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heard and my portion forever.  Her challenge was for us to make a card that illustrates that God is the strength of your heart.
Fall is my favorite time of year and I am always amazed at God's hand in the beautiful fall colors.  I colored this image with copic markers and then die cut the leaf pattern out.  So much fun to make.

Thanks Susan for a great challenge.

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Your mode of telling everything in this paragraph is really good, all be able to easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

Imke said...

Great technique and wonderful card, TRacie !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Anonymous said...

love the die cut feature

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...